All this month, we are giving summer food related gift cards to lucky listeners who win Useless Trivia. Each week we’ll highlight a different delight. From ice cream, chowder, waterfront dining and more.
Nothing says Summer like unforgettable waterfront dining at The Mattakeese Wharf!
Open for lunch, dinner and a leisurely Sunday brunch. Come sip cocktails and watch from the Mattakeese Wharf indoor deck as the sun sets and the harbor settles into its evening hum.
Catch sports games on tv at the bar. And while you’re there, order a slider with homemade potato chips baked with melted bleu cheese off their bar menu.
Call today for reservations and view their menu online at Mattakeese.com. The Mattakeese Wharf – on the Millway in Barnstable Harbor.
In business since 1934, Four Seas offers award winning ice cream, right in our backyard. Four Seas was named one of the top 10 ice cream stores in the NATION, from USA Today. They can even SHIP ice cream anywhere in the country!
- For the grown ups, check out their alcohol infused selections: Limoncello, Blueberry Lemonade, Mud Slide, Honey JK Whiskey, Firebalz, and Amaretto
- Check out their Ice cream cakes for parties, birthdays or graduation parties
- Fountain items are super popular, like frappes and floats
- Don’t forget their sandwiches, including their famous lobster rolls
- Catering is a snap with Four Seas – call the store to learn more and place an order
- Buy your Four Seas swag online or in the store
- The Warren Family welcomes you; visiting their historic shop is like stepping back in time
- Easy to find on South Main Street in Centerville by the lights … right down the road from Craigville Beach.
They’re celebrating 40 years of business this July!
They have a brand new menu for this season, with tons of classic comfort food and seafood delivered fresh daily.
Known for their award winning chowder (you can also pick it up at your local grocery store):
- It’s recognized nationally (numerous programs on the Food Network, Yankee Magazine, NECN, Rachael Ray, even mentioned in a Jeopardy question!)
- 18 first place Chowderfest trophies!
The patio is open with live entertainment outdoors. Dine in or order online – pick up and have a dinner or lunch date on the beach!
Follow them on social media for updates and live entertainment schedule. Go to their Facebook page to see their cute new stickers – grab a few while you‘re at the restaurant. And take a pic and tag Captain Parker’s once they’ve been stuck!
Captain Parker’s caters for parties – graduations, weddings, etc. Place your order online and they’ll reach out to finalize the details.
Find them on Rte 28 in W.Yarmouth or see the menu at captainparkers.com.
Week 4: Katie’s Ice Cream
Visit Katie’s Ice Cream on Main Street Hyannis for delicious homemade ice cream made on the premises, with classic and unique flavors. They have vegan and gluten free flavors and 24 flavors of low fat soft serve.
- Enjoy their spacious outdoor deck.
- Online ordering at katiesicecreamcapecod.com.
- Find a rotating selection of fresh baked cookies.
- The Hot Dog stand offers specialty all beef dogs and Italian sausages.
Contest Period: 6/1 – 6/30
Post expires at 11:00am on Wednesday June 30th, 2021