Who loves their pick-up trucks more than Cape Country listeners? Cape country 104 is teaming up with Line-X Cape Cod to give a lucky truck owner a new spray-on bed liner! You just have to let us know who you are and why your tuck needs a new spray-on bed liner from Line-X!
Send us videos and pictures by email and Facebook or stop by during regular business hours and show us your truck for your chance to win!
Submit Your Truck
Just send a video link or photo to ThatGirl@CapeCountry104.com with the subject line “Line-X Truck Submission”.
Please include the following information:
Birthdate (18+ only):
• The contest begins on April 20, 2015 and ends on May 1, 2015
• Entrants will enter the contest by emailing ThatGirl@CapeCountry104.com with a photo or video link show their truck’s bed as well as the requested information. Entries may also be submitted via Cape Country 104’s Facebook page or by bringing the eligible truck to the Cape Cod Broadcasting Studios in Hyannis for a photo to be taken by staff during regular business hours. Winners will be chosen by Line-X Cape Cod from successfully submitted entries. One winner will be chosen from all eligible entries.
• This is an opportunity to win a LINE-X Spray-On Truck Bedliner
• Ticket Prize Value: $600
• Contest is open to eligible listeners, 18 and over.
• Normal contest rules apply.
• The winners will be contacted on Friday, May 8, 2015 and prizes must be picked up at the Cape Cod Broadcasting offices.
• Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize or cash.
• Cape Cod Broadcasting does not take any responsibility for exclusions or cancellations. It is the winner’s responsibility to follow individual redemption rules posed by the sponsor.
• All prizes must be picked up at our offices, 737 W. Main St. in Hyannis between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday within 30 days or the prize is forfeited.
• We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice in order to preserve the integrity of the contest.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Friday May 1st, 2015