American Country Countdown with Kix Brooks is sponsored by Sports Port, located on West Main Street in Hyannis. They’re locally owned and even sell locally made products, including lures, flies, and shellfish rakes.
- They have all your bait & tackle needs to get started, as a fun, back to basics outdoor activity with your kids or grandkids.
- They even have rakes from R.A. Ribb Rakes (locally made in Harwich) if you want to try your hand at shell fishing.
- And for the professional or avid fisherman, they know what to put on the end of your line, where to drop your line, and what tide you want to fish.
- Open in the same location since the 1950s, they have decades of history and knowledge. Check out their website https://www.sportsport.us/ for great historical photos.
- Look for “Old Salt” outside the store at 149 West Main Street in Hyannis or visit the seasonal Osterville location on Main Street. Head in and tell them your fishing stories. They love hearing them.
Post expires at 11:00am on Saturday October 31st, 2020