Listen to Ralphie Marino weekday mornings for his question of the day. Be the right caller to answer the question correctly and win a $30 gift card to Hyannis Country Garden!
Hyannis Country Garden is a family owned, seven acre garden center located on West Main Street in Hyannis. We have been serving the gardening needs of our customers since 1965. Since that time our motto has been “Big enough to serve you, small enough to know you.” Whether you’re a home gardener or professional landscaper, we look forward to helping you cultivate beautiful landscapes.
• The contest begins on October 1, 2014 and ends on October 31, 2014
• Ralphie Marino or a substitute morning host will begin the contest during the morning show each weekday (only) in the 8:00 am hour, however any calendar holiday may be excluded at any time.
• The host on Cape Country 104 will pose a trivia question to listeners and may repeat the question and supply clues several times. The host may also challenge the listener to answer or respond in a different form during the morning show in order to win the prize.
• The first eligible person with the correct answer who calls the station line will receive a $30 Gift Card to Hyannis Country Garden
• Prize Value: $30
• The contest is based in Morning Drive, and while ambiguous questions and challenges are not generally posed, the station will make the final decision on correct answers. All station decisions are final.
• Contest line / WKPE line at 1-888-957-3104
• Contest is open to eligible listeners, 18 and over.
• Normal contest rules apply.
• Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize or cash.
• Cape Cod Broadcasting does not take any responsibility for exclusions or gift card exceptions. It is the winner’s responsibility to follow individual redemption rules posed by the sponsor.
All prizes must be picked up at our offices, 737 W. Main St. in Hyannis between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday within 30 days or the prize is forfeited
Post expires at 10:00am on Friday October 31st, 2014